BluLive eases the transition to the funded account
Until you reach your static drawdown, you'll be in a sim account.
- The simulated profits accrued in BluLive will be matched in your funded balance.
- This is not an evaluation step. This is a way to help trader's transition forward with less stress, delay increased data costs, and help reduce our company's risk at the same time.
Only one rule remains:
Standard accounts: The unrealized trailing drawdown that becomes static once your reach the balance indicated in the table below.
Static Growth account: Keep the balance over $149,200
So this means:
- No more daily loss limit
- No consistency rule
- No minimum days to trade
Let's explore how this compares to the previous approach
The new structure offers several advantages that can reduce your stress and enhance your chances of success:
- No setup fee after eval: You won't have the added stress of putting more money on the line
- No daily loss limit: You can trade more comfortably without restrictions.
- Simulated executions: knowing it's not a real live brokerage account yet lets you adapt more gradually.
- Quicker account creation: We no longer need to coordinate with the brokerage right after the evaluation, enabling faster setup.
- Reduced initial risk for our company so we can reduce rules and increase trader resources in the long term.
Once you've reached the targeted balance in BluLive:
We will transition you to a funded brokerage account. This account will have a static drawdown and allow for withdrawals, as indicated by the specified amount below. Do not continue to trade over the target balance below. Excess earnings will not be transferred to your brokerage account.
|Account Size||Balance when moved to Brokerage|
|Account Size||Max Contract Size|
|$25K||2 minis / 20 micros|
|$50K||5 minis / 50 micros|
|$100K||7 minis / 70 micros|
|$150K||1 mini / 10 micros|
Your data fees are still included in BluLive
You continue to a funded brokerage account.